Sunday, August 30, 2009

Desk Workers, Bronco Buddies, and Marching Band...Oh My!

Today is the day where students in the Bronco Marching Band, returning students volunteering to be Bronco Buddies, and Desk/Office workers move in. It's been pretty busy this morning, and there continues to be a lot of traffic throughout A/S.

I've gotten some more residents! By the end of the night I think I'll have six residents moved in...perhaps more. They're all really nervous I think. They come in to the office and timidly ask "Is this where I check in...?" It's really cute.

Other than that nothing really exciting is going on today. We have desk training later tonight from 7-10pm. I'm going to try to talk with as many residents as possible tonight. One of my suitemates, Cheyenne, has moved in. Now I have to share my bathroom. Darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment